Home Learning Wednesday 8th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please complete today’s arithmetic task and ensure that you spend 20minutes on Timestable Rockstar.
- Reading– Please read the chapter called ‘Carol Singing’, and write a summary of at least half a side in your own words.
- Creative Writing – Look at the picture from Pobble365 and answer the questions at the bottom of the page. You need to write a half page description of today’s picture including all the best figurative language that you know.
- GPS – Complete the GPS tasks on Google Classroom.
- Project Work – Geography Task – Complete the Geography Booklet based on a place in America.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
Don’t forget to send photographs to your teacher. If you still have time, curl up with a book.