Home Learning Tuesday 7th April
Good morning Year 5. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. We will put the answers on Google Classroom tomorrow so that you can check your answers.
- Science – Follow the link on Google Classroom to the BBC Bitesize Science video. After you have watched it, draw and colour the water cycle in your home learning book.
- Maths– Please complete the subtraction questions in your home learning maths book. The questions, answers and full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Reading– Now that you have read chapter 3 of Goodnight Mr. Tom, create a word wall of adjectives and figurative language (such as similes and alliteration) in your home learning book to describe both Mister Tom and Willie Beech. Full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Art – Draw, colour or paint a rainbow to display in a window of your house – make someone smile.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.