Home Learning Tuesday 24th March
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves.
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – Please log into seesaw and complete directed tasks. Additionally please log into Maths Shed and spend 20 minutes on the tasks that have been set.
- English Writing –complete the writing task set on Seesaw. Think about your spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Spelling Shed – Log on to spelling shed and complete the tasks set for you.
- Guided Reading – Choose your favourite book at home or use the extract your teacher has sent you on Seesaw.
- Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Mr Bamber and Mrs Webster can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries please email Mrs Wester (email@example.com) and Mr Mr Bamber (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be more than happy to help.