Home Learning Thursday 7th May
Here is today’s Home Learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Spelling – Please log onto Spelling Shed and complete the activity that has been set. You will be practising spellings i before e after c. The link and full instructions are provided on Google Classroom. Please spend at least 30 minutes practising the spellings.
- Maths– Please log onto mymaths and complete the activity that has been set. Today, you will be learning about decimals. Full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Reading– Please write a summary of chapter 6 of Goodnight Mr. Tom. Please send a photograph of your work to your teacher.
- VE Day activities – Tomorrow is a bank holiday to celebrate the 75th anniversary of VE Day. Please look at the VE Day powerpoint and activities on Google Classroom.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.