Home Learning Thursday 11th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping factors and primes
- Reading– Please complete the tasks for Chapter Nine of Good Night Mr Tom. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing – Look at the picture from Pobble365, scroll to the bottom of the page to answer the questions and use your imagination to describe what you can see, how you might feel if you were there and what you could do next.
- GPS – What are subordinating conjunctions? Use the BBC Website website to recap this skill and write 5 sentences using subordinating conjunctions. Could you also blend in adjectives, expanded noun phrases and semi-colons to consolidate your learning from earlier in the week?
- Project Work – Online Safety from Thinkuknow website, have a look at the video and answer the questions in your home learning book.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.