Home Learning – Friday 27th March
Good Morning Year 2 – Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. A brief description has been provided below. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Morning Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – Watch Lesson 4 ‘Recognise a Quarter’ video on the White Rose website (Click Here). Then complete the directed task called ‘Friday 27th March Fractions Lesson 4- ‘Recognise a Quarter’ on seesaw in your Maths Home Learning Book.
- English Writing – Write a diary entry of everything you have done this week. Log into seesaw to access the activity called ‘Friday 27th March Reading into Writing Diary WAGOLL’ In this page you will find a WAGOLL and supportive questions to help with your writing.
- Guided Reading – Please login into seesaw and click the activity called ‘Friday 27th March-Guided Reading (Activity 4) then record your written task in your home learning book.
- Handwriting – Watch a video (Click Here) explaining how to write using a cursive handwriting style. Then write 5 sentences which explain something about you. E.g. your favourite food, film, sport or game. Try and use lots of exciting adjectives. Remember to join your letters and to write the date and LO provided.
- Chosen 1 afternoon activity – Choose your own activity from the list provided in your Home Learning pack. Don’t forget to take a picture of what you did and upload it on seesaw for us to see.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Miss Ward and Mrs Fielding can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries please email Miss Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs Fielding (email@example.com) who will be more than happy to help.