Home Learning Friday 22nd May
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
It is now the half term holidays. We will resume with Google Classroom tasks on Monday 8th June. Please make sure you have completed all home learning on Google Classroom, My Maths, Mathshed and Spellingshed from last half term. Don’t forget to send photographs of what you complete. Some of the holiday tasks are attached below.
Here are some more options:
- Take a virtual tour of an Aquarium and describe what you see using all your similes, metaphors, and descriptive writing ideas. You could use this experience to create some art or a poem to accompany this tour of Clearwater.
- Using inspiration from Bitesize Design Technology lesson, design and create a package for a soft fruit of your choice.
- Have a fun family quiz based on these questions from the Radio Times!
- Take on a WILD Challenge from the RSPB.
- Remind yourself about our ECO Code and Reduce, reuse, recycle over the holidays (and everyday). Take a look at this Turtle game or Suffolk School games to get in the ‘greener’ mindset.
- The Power of Kindness Calendar is available to view on Google Classroom too!
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.