Home Learning Friday 17th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book.
- Maths– Please ensure you have completed all MyMaths tasks, have another go if you haven’t scored above 70%. Spend 20 minutes on Timestable Rockstar and improve your knowledge. Complete the Y6 arithmetic available on Google Classroom. If you find it tricky, don’t worry, your Y6 teachers will help you to succeed, but this is a sample of what is to come.
- Reading– You’ve read the book and you should now enjoy watching Good Night Mr. Tom.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at the picture on Pobble365.com and write a short poem or Haiku based on what you can see.
- GPS – Complete the GPS Mat available on Google Classroom.
- Transition Work – This is your last day in Year 5. Please take the time to make a list of lovely things you would like to do this summer with your family. Make sure you try and complete some of them because your Year 6 teacher will love to hear about what you’ve been doing.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
If you still have time, curl up with a book.